Add delicious vegan sauce to your lunch of any kind, or just use as a DIP sauce for snacking!
- 150 ml any kind of Happea Original
- 100g cashews
- 100ml coconut oil
- ½ paprika
- 1 garlic clove
- ½ tablespoon salt
- Soak cashews in a bowl of water for 2 hours, drain and rinse
- Cut paprika in two parts, clean from seeds and bake for an 10 min in oven
- Add all of the ingredients to a high speed blender and pulse until mostly smooth
- If necessary add more species (salt, pepper)
You can use also paprika or smoked paprika spices instead of baking paprika - in this case use 1 tablespoon of specific species.